"Modern Ways for Ancient Words" - Puliima 2009 National Indigenous Languages and Information Communication Technology Forum

Daryn McKenny daryn at ACRA.ORG.AU
Tue Nov 11 07:12:53 UTC 2008

Kaai Nura    hello all

We are pleased to inform you and announce that in April 2009 we will be
hosting the 2nd Puliima National Indigenous Languages and Information
Communication Technology Forum to be held in Melbourne, Victoria.  The
theme of the forum is "Modern Ways for Ancient Words".

To provide everyone with all the necessary information we have attached
the first notice to this email and also provided further information at
our website http://www.acra.org.au/puliima.html.  This site will
continue to be updated as we lead up to the event.  All the necessary
information including accommodation will appear so bookmark the site and
keep visiting.

You can join our mailing list and registration will be open very soon.

We are also calling for presenters for both an open forum environment
and for hands on workshops.

Exhibit tables will also be available.

Please pass on this email throughout your networks.

The dates for the forum are April 1st and 2nd 2009

Puliima = Making Voice

All enquiries can be directed to us at Puliima2009 at acra.org.au

Nb. If you do not wish to receive further emails on Puliima 2009  please
let us know.

Nunda Koomba Koomba    farewell for now

Regards.

Daryn McKenny, Mihusa Stabler and the Puliima Team

Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc.

P | 02 4954 6899    W | www.acra.org.au

The Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. respects the privacy
of individuals and strives to comply with all areas of the Privacy Act.
The contents of this email are intended for the purpose of the person or
persons named in either the "To" or "CC" boxes of the email. Any person
not named in these boxes in receipt of this email should immediately
delete this email and advise the sender accordingly.