diacritics in Toolbox on Mac, what's the dealio?

Piers Kelly piers.kelly at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 8 10:18:37 UTC 2008

Thanks Greg, that looks like it might be the issue.

My next problemette is physically adding characters to the Sort Order list -
it's not letting me add from the character palette nor via cut-and-paste nor
unicode hex input. (Interestingly the Sort Order list only likes lowercase
as well!)
Does this sound familiar to anyone? Apologies for crossposting on the
Toolbox list.