Transcriber again

Doug Marmion douglas.marmion at ANU.EDU.AU
Fri Apr 3 23:42:29 UTC 2009

Hi again,

I asked the Transcriber people about this and Claude Barrass said they
don't know when there'll be a new version out, or one that targets
newer Macs (with Intel chips).

He did however point me to <http://www.loria.fr/~quignard/Transcriber/
 >, where you can get Transcriber 1.5.2. I downloaded the version for
Leopard and it seems to run fine on an intel-based iMac (though I
didn't test it out much). But first I had to 'Get info' on the
application, and tick the box  'Open using Rosetta'. Without doing
this it wouldn't launch at all.

cheers,
doug