fieldwork equipment

Greg Dickson munanga at BIGPOND.COM
Mon Jan 12 01:31:39 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with ideas for fieldwork equipment?

I'm planning on getting an Edirol R-09, but I also want an external
mic (which I can also use with a minidisc player) and some good
headphones.

My main concern, especially with the headphones, is that they need to
be very sturdy because they'll get a lot of use by lots of people -
I'm prepared to spend a bit of money on the headphones (up to $500?)
but want to know that they'll last.

Also, I've been looking at retailers online and just don't know where
to go - can anyone suggest good retailers?

Any help appreciated!

Ngulajuku
(Warlpiri - that's all)

Greg Dickson