Rugged USB flash stick

Felicity Meakins Felicity.Meakins at MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Fri May 15 08:38:55 UTC 2009

I have a Lacie Rugged Hard Drive - 250GB. It has mostly only received office
use so far and I have to say that I¹m not impressed. It never ejects which
means you have to pull out the Firewire cable. It also freezes often which
means that it is a nightmare to use as a backup or to play something off it
directly e.g. audio or video. I might just have a faulty one but I have had
problems with Lacie in the past.