new address for RNLD

Nick Thieberger nick.thieberger at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 23 04:16:03 UTC 2009

Thanks to those of you who let me know that the RNLD test message worked.

We have introduced a new address for the RNLD listserve as you can see
in the header of this message. The website (rnld.org) has instructions
for new subscribers, but for all existing subscribers there should be
no noticeable difference in the way the list works. I apologise in
advance for any problems that may arise in the transition.

The new and shorter address should avoid occasional truncation of the
address in commands that occurred with the longer mailserve name.

Thanks for your patience,

Nick Thieberger