clip-on microphones and cheap audio recorders

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Wed Apr 7 12:52:20 UTC 2010

Laura

Check out http://www.boldpng.info/

<http://www.boldpng.info/>and
http://www.boldpng.info/resources/voice-recorders

<http://www.boldpng.info/resources/voice-recorders>Steven Bird got his
recorders for free from Olympus for purposes that seem not dissimilar to
yours.

Best,
Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa