conference announcement

RNLD Admin contact.rnld at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 11 03:40:21 UTC 2010

Dear all,

It would be interesting to know who they are targeting/reaching. Presumably,
there is an audience who can afford to pay the $1000-$4000 for such a
conference. Government? Mining? Corporate sector? The who and why are
interesting questions. We can assume they want to learn about these issues
and the organisers have put together a strong selection of presenters.

If any of our members are amongst the presenters (e.g. KLRC, Qld Indigenous
knowledge centre, NT libraries), could you give us some feedback?

cheers,
Margaret

--
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity
www.rnld.org

Directors
Margaret Florey
Nick Thieberger