Certificates in Indigenous Language and Knowledge Work

Margaret Carew margaret.carew at BATCHELOR.EDU.AU
Tue Dec 7 06:09:48 UTC 2010

Hi

We are currently finalising a teaching and assessment strategy for two new
courses that we¹ve developed here at Batchelor, to support skills
development in language work.

They are called: Certificate I and II in Indigenous Language and Knowledge
Work.

Those of you interested in training for language workers might want to have
a look at some of the new assessment tools we have developed. We would
appreciate feedback on them.

If so, please contact me directly.

Regards
--
Margaret Carew
Lecturer - Centre for Australian Languages and Linguistics
margaret.carew at batchelor.edu.au