CuPED: latest version and users' manual

Andrea L. Berez aberez at UMAIL.UCSB.EDU
Fri Feb 5 06:00:50 UTC 2010

Dear List,

This is to let you know that the latest version of CuPED (0.3.14) is
now available. CuPED (Customizable Presentation of ELAN Documents) is
a free tool that allows easy conversion of ELAN audio and video
annotations into user-friendly HTML. The latest version fixes some
bugs and brings all the underlying components up to date.

We also (finally!) have a draft of a users' manual available. The
manual, CuPED for Windows and Mac, the source code, and examples of
CuPED in use can all be downloaded from Chris Cox's website at

http://sweet.artsrn.ualberta.ca/cdcox/cuped/

Both CuPED and the manual are under development, and we openly welcome
suggestions, comments, and bug reports.

Enjoy!

Andrea Berez and Christopher Cox