animation

Gail Woods gail.woods at BATCHELOR.EDU.AU
Tue Jan 19 03:35:34 UTC 2010

And this link is useful for a quick 'how to use' and overview of the
software

http://www.totalapps.net/apps/istopmotion-animation-for-the-masses/

Gail Woods

Lecturer B

Centre for Australian Languages and Linguistics

Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education

t: 08 8951 8354

f: 08 8951 8311