updated RNLD web site and advisory panel

Margaret Florey margaret.florey at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 20 05:32:33 UTC 2010

Dear RNLD members,

I'm very pleased to let you know that our updated RNLD web site is now
online. You can see it at the same link <www.rnld.org> though you may have
to refresh it in your browser to view the updated site.

We'll continue to add information to the site, and please contribute any
relevant links and information you may come across. Those of you who have
contributed responses to Nick's query about animation software will see
summary on the FAQ page.

RNLD now has a Facebook group at <
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259697359829> which we will use to
updates members about events.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our Advisory
Panel members for 2010:

Australian representatives:

Jeanie Bell (Batchelor Institute for Indigenous Tertiary Education, NT,
Australia)

Kevin Lowe (Aboriginal Curriculum Unit, Office of the NSW Board of Studies,
Australia)

Patrick McConvell (Australian National University, ACT, Australia)

Paul Paton (Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages, Australia)

Anne Poelina (Madjulla Inc. Western Australia)

Jane Simpson (Sydney University, NSW, Australia)

    International representatives:**

Alec Coupe (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)

Toshihide Nakayama (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Japan)

Yusuf Sawaki (Center for Endangered Languages Documentation in Papua, State
University of Papua, Indonesia)

Mark Turin (University of Cambridge Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology,
UK)

Hannah Vari-Bogiri (University of the South Pacific, Vanuatu)

kind regards,
Margaret Florey

--
Margaret Florey