Car charger cable for MacBooks?

Paul Paton - VACL ppaton at VACLANG.ORG.AU
Wed Jul 7 23:59:50 UTC 2010

Try these websites, no promises, nut there may be something that fits
your needs.

http://www.todae.com.au/

http://www.multipoweredproducts.com.au/categories/Portable-Wind%2C-Dynam
o-and-Solar-Chargers/?sort=featured&page=1

Paul Paton

Manager
Victorian Aboriginal Corp for Languages
295 King St Melbourne 3000
P 03 9600 3811 | F 03 9600 4277 | M 0418 897 842
www.vaclang.org.au