Car charger cable for MacBooks?

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Thu Jul 8 05:42:21 UTC 2010

Frances

There is a detailed write up of options for solar power here:

http://www.hrelp.org/archive/advice/solar.html

<http://www.hrelp.org/archive/advice/solar.html>There was also advice from
Tom Honeyman on the ELAC blog:

http://blogs.usyd.edu.au/elac/2007/07/power_in_the_field_1_1.html

<http://blogs.usyd.edu.au/elac/2007/07/power_in_the_field_1_1.html>and this
article in LD&C:

http://hdl.handle.net/10125/1722

and several other sources you can find from these leads.

Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa