Review of the Audio-Technica BP892 microphone

plichtab at MSU.EDU plichtab at MSU.EDU
Mon Jul 12 19:08:23 UTC 2010

Dear RNLD subscribers,

I just wanted to let you know that I posted my review of the
Audio-Technica BP892 omnidirectional head-worn microphone. It is the
same capsule as the Audio-Technica BP896 lavalier microphone, so it
should be of interest to linguists, oral historians, and others
recording speech in the field, studio, or laboratory. I hope you find
the review useful:

http://bartus.org/akustyk/BP892/

I have also just reviewed the Hum X from Ebtech. It's an amazing
little accessory that eliminates ground-related hum, which plagues so
many recordings, especially those done with laptop computers and USB
interfaces:
http://bartus.org/akustyk/humx

I hope you are enjoying the summer and making a lot of great recordings!
Best,
Bartek Plichta
http://bartus.org