Help with Marantz PMD670

Dorothea Hoffmann Dorothea.Hoffmann at POSTGRAD.MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Mon Jul 19 22:56:59 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I have a problem with my recorder Marantz PMD 690. I am currently on
fieldwork in Australia and did some recordings with it yesterday and
it worked absolutely fine. Then I transfered the data to my PC and
then deleted the data from the flash card using the delete option on
the computer, I then took the Flash Card out just to check its
capacity and put it back in. When I now turn the Marantz back on I get
the message "CardAccErr". I have no idea how to deal with this! I
cannot find any help online or in the manual and am now getting a
little bit helpless...Does anybody know how to handle this error?

Thank you so much for your help!

Dorothea Hoffmann
(Manchester University)