Help with Marantz PMD670

William J Poser wjposer at LDC.UPENN.EDU
Mon Jul 19 23:02:09 UTC 2010

I don't have docs for the PMD690 to hand, but something to consider
is it may need a filesystem on the flash card, which your computer may have
deleted or damaged. (I also don't know what the "delete" option on your
computer does.) If you have a manual for the PDM690, I would look to see
if it says anything about what it needs on the flash card. It may tell
that it needs a certain kind of file system and/or how to format it.

Bill