Help with Marantz PMD670

Frances Kofod fkofod at BIGPOND.NET.AU
Tue Jul 20 00:48:54 UTC 2010

Dear All
On the Marantz PMD670 I use, the card does not work if you delete the
folder called MPGLANG1
I always down load to the computer using a removable flash drive and
just drag the wave files to the trash.
I once thought i would be clever and have folders marked MPLANG2 3 etc
on other cards and got a card error
Frances

On 20/07/2010, at 6:56 AM, Dorothea Hoffmann wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have a problem with my recorder Marantz PMD 690. I am currently on
> fieldwork in Australia and did some recordings with it yesterday and
> it worked absolutely fine. Then I transfered the data to my PC and
> then deleted the data from the flash card using the delete option on
> the computer, I then took the Flash Card out just to check its
> capacity and put it back in. When I now turn the Marantz back on I
> get the message "CardAccErr". I have no idea how to deal with this!
> I cannot find any help online or in the manual and am now getting a
> little bit helpless...Does anybody know how to handle this error?
>
> Thank you so much for your help!
>
> Dorothea Hoffmann
> (Manchester University)

Frances Kofod