Help with Marantz PMD670

Claire Bowern claire.bowern at YALE.EDU
Tue Jul 20 17:32:47 UTC 2010

One other thought - what's the capacity of the card? I've heard that
the large capacity ones have a higher failure rate than the lower (<
4gb) ones. Also some older software doesn't play very well with the
larger cards (I remember the card reader on my Vaio wouldn't read the
high-capacity cards). It sounded like you only had two cards? Would it
be worth getting some smaller cards sent to you? (Last count I had
something like 18 mini SD cards between 1 and 4 gb for fieldwork,
field methods classes, etc).
Claire