Help with Marantz PMD670

Dorothea Hoffmann Dorothea.Hoffmann at POSTGRAD.MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Wed Jul 21 08:59:26 UTC 2010

Dear Aidan,

thank you for your advice!

I tried both of that as well - but currently there are no linguists
working in the language centre (and I also have asked all the linguist
I know here as well already and they don't know what's wrong with it
either) and the language centre only has some very very old recorders
that are mostly broken and operate on tapes only.

I am currently using my laptop with an external mic and audacity for
recording. It is not ideal, but it works for now...

Dorothea