Car charger cable for MacBooks?

Frances Kofod fkofod at BIGPOND.NET.AU
Wed Jul 7 23:34:57 UTC 2010

Dear Greg
The Belkin AC Anywhere 300 Watt DC-AC Inverter

is available on Streetwise website www.streetwise.com.au
I have one and it works.

I am looking for something solar as if I camped out bush for a week I
would not want to run the car. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Ciao
Frances
On 08/07/2010, at 6:03 AM, Greg Dickson wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know if/where you can get power cables for MacBooks that
> plug into your car charger?  I've seen them for PC laptops and had a
> quick look on a couple of Mac sites but didn't seem to come across
> it - I thought some of you guys might know.
>
> Cheers,
> Greg.

Frances Kofod
PO Box 1918