Car charger cable for MacBooks?

Claire Bowern claire.bowern at YALE.EDU
Thu Jul 8 16:46:13 UTC 2010

I have one that plugs into the car cigarette lighter and has a regular
3-prong outlet and inverter, so can be used for laptops. I got it in
the US though. It looks somewhat like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Vector-VEC1040-Modified-Pocket-Inverter/dp/B000FCP1DE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1278607476&sr=8-1
Claire