Grant writing manuals

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Wed Mar 3 06:34:35 UTC 2010

For those who are interested in applying for grants, I have a chapter on the
topic of "Applying for an endangered languages research grant" (pp285 to
299) in Language Documentation and Description Volume 7 which goes to the
printers next week.

Copies can be ordered from
http://www.hrelp.org/publications/papers/volume7/index.html or if you are in
Australia send me an email (pa2 at soas.ac.uk) and express your interest in
getting a copy --- if I get a bunch of orders I will be able to supply them
for a discount price of $A 15 including postage, and payment will be able to
be made to me in $A since I am now in Australia and can distribute locally
until early June.

Best wishes,
Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa