video cameras

Margaret Florey margaret.florey at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 26 00:57:19 UTC 2010

This topic has been added to the RNLD web site<http://www.rnld.org/node/138>.
It links from the FAQ page (scroll down to video cameras) and also from
Resources > Language Documentation > Hardware.

cheers,
Margaret

--
Margaret Florey