Language project funding from Hoffman foundation

Margaret Florey margaret.florey at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 10 08:07:20 UTC 2010

Dear RNLDers,

Greg Dickson has forwarded this information about the Hoffman Foundation.

An application form (Word document) can be downloaded from the grants
page<http://www.rnld.org/node/76>of the RNLD web site. Scroll down to
the Australian section.

kind regards,
Margaret

-------------------------------

As you know, we are interested in funding projects that work for the
preservation of indigenous (Australian) language and culture.

We still do have some funding money available to distribute for this
financial year and therefore we must receive and review applications by no
later than the 5th of June. If applicants miss this dead line, then they can
still apply but funding would come in the next financial year.

If anyone wishes to discuss criteria or their application with me then
please ask them to call me on my mobile 0419 320088 or email me.

Many thanks,

Jannie
janniebrown at bigpond.com

--