Digitising equipment?

Bartlomiej Plichta plichtab at MSU.EDU
Fri May 14 16:01:37 UTC 2010

Hello,
Since you already have a tape deck, I would recommend a really decent $30 US solution that will work just fine for you. I have a review on my website if you're interested:
http://bartus.org/akustyk/uca202/index.php

If you have a bigger budget, you can't go wrong with the USBPre (also reviewed on my website):
http://bartus.org/akustyk/USBPre/index.php

I hope it helps!
Best,
Bartek