Toolbox on Mac

Xavier Barker meibitobure.gaunibwe at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 18 03:41:45 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,
Sure - I use Macbook Pro with Sun's VirtualBox (free, unlike parallels)
but you could also try Darwine (mac port for wine).  I'm also proficient
in Ubuntu up to 9.10 (haven't tried 10.4 yet).  Again, you can run
VirtualBox in Ubuntu if you like or just use Wine.
Cheers,
Xb