FW: Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) 2010 - Open for Application
ARCoupe at NTU.EDU.SG
Mon May 24 06:51:49 UTC 2010
Apologies for multiple postings.
NTU introduced the elite Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) scheme in 2007 to grow the university's pool of young and promising research-intensive faculty. Each year, up to 10 appointments will be made.
We are pleased to inform you that the 2010 Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) call is now opened for application. Closing date for application is 1 October 2010.
Please refer to http://www.ntu.edu.sg/NAP/ for more details.
RSO will be advertising the NAP scheme in prestigious publications such as; Nature, Science and other professional publications. In order to ensure effective promotion of this scheme, please publicise this to your global and local contacts.
* Candidate must be under the age of 40 years old
* Candidate must be within 10 years of gaining their PhD qualification
* Candidate must have excellent research track records
* Log in to http://www.ntu.edu.sg/NAP/
* Click on "Apply Now"
* Only online applications will be accepted
Successful Candidates will
* Receive start-up research grants of up to S$1 million
* Enjoy attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation
* Hold tenure track appointments and play lead roles in the university's new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research
Kindly find the official advertisement attached, for your reference, please. Thank you.
Research Support Office
On behalf of
Professor Michael Khor
Associate Provost (Research)
Khor Khiam Aik (Prof) | Associate Provost (Research) | President's Office, Nanyang Technological University | N2.1-B4-03, 76, Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 637331
Tel: (65) 6592 1816 GMT+8h | Fax: (65) 6791 2397 | Email: mkakhor at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:yyy at ntu.edu.sg> | Web: www.ntu.edu.sg<http://www.ntu.edu.sg/>
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content. Thank you.
Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Resource-network-linguistic-diversity