Zoom H4N reduced pricing for those interested

Josh Berer olomachad at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 25 06:16:32 UTC 2010

I've found this to be an excellent, if somewhat snobby, article about the
various options for audio recording devices aimed at linguistic/folkloric
research.
http://www.vermontfolklifecenter.org/archive/res_audioequip.htm