updating old data to use a new font

Jared Kramer henrygoodbar at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 5 19:58:58 UTC 2010

Hello,
We have some transcriptions that were created using an old version of our font
in the mac program Pages.  The older font is now missing, and we are using a
better one anyway, but I'm trying to figure out how to update the data.  Right
now when I open the transcriptions, it tells me the font is missing, and then
displays the data with crazy symbols in place of the diacritics.  I'm pretty new at
this sort of stuff and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks very much,

Jared Kramer
Graduate Research Assistant
Applied Linguistics