SD card to SD card transfer?

Andrea Berez aberez at UMAIL.UCSB.EDU
Tue Oct 12 02:53:30 UTC 2010

Thanks, everyone, for the responses. I especially like the small portable
storage for reading SD cards as a lightweight, reasonably priced, and
power-efficient solution for backup without a computer.

I'm not knocking netbooks or iPads in fieldwork (indeed I love my netbook
for certain things), I was just looking for for a solution exclusively for
backup for when weight and power are both at a premium.

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea L. Berez
PhD candidate, Dept. of Linguistics