publisher of learner's guides?

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Mon Oct 18 14:54:06 UTC 2010

Claire

Why don't you publish it yourself? Amazon offers a print on demand
service and produces high quality product for a reasonable price, and
pays a royalty to the author. When I was at CREDO in Marseilles last
week I saw the proof copy of a book they are producing that way --
colour cover, lots of illustrations and maps, high quality perfect
binding and all for 25 euros. Plus CREDO get a royalty for every copy
sold.

Cambridge Scholars Press (http://www.c-s-p.org/home.htm) also does
print on demand. When I was in Melbourne earlier this year I talked to
Melbourne Uni Press about their new print on demand service for LDD
but it didn't work out economical enough for us. Might be worth a try
for your needs.

Best,
Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa