publisher of learner's guides?

Bill Poser billposer2 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 18 19:45:23 UTC 2010

Another possibility is Lulu.com. I've used them for my textbook of the
Carrier syllabics (
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/introduction-to-the-carrier-syllabics/9024364),
inspired in part by Wayne Leman and the Cheyenne dictionary (
http://stores.lulu.com/cdkc).
One downside to using Lulu, and probably any distant publisher, is that you
have to pay shipping and handling. Bulk orders will bring that down, but it
can still be quite a lot. For the Carrier syllabics book, I had some copies
printed here for local distribution, which is possible since I retained the
copyright.