publisher of learner's guides?

Dr Christina Eira - VACL ceira at VACLANG.ORG.AU
Mon Oct 18 22:02:08 UTC 2010

...though they can be kinda slow sometimes tooo...

ch
Dr Christina Eira
Community Linguist
Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages
tel: (03) 9600 3811                   ceira at vaclang.org.au
fax: (03) 9600 4277                www.vaclang.org.au
295 King St
Melbourne 3000
VIC

-----Original Message-----
From: Rachel Nordlinger [mailto:racheln at unimelb.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 19 October 2010 7:43 AM
To: Claire Bowern; r-n-l-d
Subject: Re: publisher of learner's guides?

Hi Claire,

You could try Batchelor Press - http://batchelorpress.com/.  I'm not sure whether they take outside submissions, but I know that they're just about to publish Marri Ngarr, Magati Ge, Marri Tjevin and Marri Ammu learners guides.

Cheers,

Rachel

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1AVqw9iLVk/7lxXDuzmJOQTveXSJG3GS5/1