publisher of learner's guides?

Piers Kelly piers.kelly at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 19 01:48:28 UTC 2010

Off the topic: I'd love to see Aboriginal Studies Press expand its range of
eBooks along the lines of ANU E Press. In other words, there is an editorial
or peer-review process to maintain quality for print on demand titles (free
as a pdf). So it's not vanity and you get lots of readers. I'm a big fan of
the concept. A couple of weeks ago I attended an E Press book launch with no
physical book on display at the event—this was not even remarked upon as
unusual.

  *piers kelly* | esteem’d editor

crikey’s language blog
http://blogs.crikey.com.au/fullysic/