CHANGE OF VENUE for Linguistics in the Pub (LIP) Tuesday 19 April 2011

Ruth Singer rsinger at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Apr 12 22:25:00 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately somebody has offered to pay to use the room we usually
meet at the Prince Alfred Hotel. So our booking has been bumped.

Next Tuesday, we will be meeting at an alternative venue:
The Lord Newry Hotel
543 Brunswick St
North Fitzroy
(just north of Alexandra parade, on the West side of Brunswick St.)

Main meals are a bit more expensive but there's chips etc.:
http://www.lordnewryhotel.com.au/menu_6.html

We will be meeting in the dining room, which is not a separate room,
it is just behind the main bar area. Using the projector might not be
practicable, so we might have to just look at the fieldwork stimuli on
laptops: print out your materials if they are still images.

Cheers,

Ruth

See original announcement below:

--