FW: NT Greens Indigenous Languages Forum

Margaret Carew margaret.carew at batchelor.edu.au
Wed Apr 27 00:42:43 UTC 2011

>From the NT Greens...

Dear members, supporters and interested persons,

On behalf of the NT Greens I would like to invite you to attend a public forum to discuss Politics, policy, protection and practice of Indigenous Languages. The forum will feature a panel of well known speakers as well as inviting comment from those with interest and knowledge in the area, followed by a period of general discussion.

It will be held on Sunday 8th May from 2pm-4pm at the Andy McNeill Room at Alice Springs Town Council. Further details are included in the attached flier.

Please consider circulating information about this event to people and organisations you know who might be interested, and we hope to see you on the 8th May.

Kind regards,

Lisa Hall
Convenor NT Greens

--
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. (Margaret Mead)