Blog article: Australia's Indigenous languages "Top 10 moments in the sun"

Greg Dickson munanga at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 18 04:26:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've just written and published a blog article that I really enjoyed
writing and thought you might appreciate.  It's a Top 10 list of
'moments in the sun' for Australian languages.  Top 10 lists like
this are just for a bit of fun but it's a light-hearted way to 'do'
advocacy and I hope you enjoy it: http://blogs.crikey.com.au/fullysic/
2011/04/18/australias-indigenous-languages-top-10-moments-in-the-sun/
#more-1558.  It certainly makes me feel warm and fuzzy about
Australian languages and the potential they have to reach the
national consciousness.

It's published on the Crikey news website blogs page, on "Fully
(sic)" - Crikey's language blog.  Any feedback appreciated.

Cheers,
Greg.