RNLD's office

Piers Kelly piers.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 07:11:21 UTC 2011

An appropriate location!
Drummond St was where Franco Cozzo first lived when he migrated to
Australia. His former house is slightly north of the RNLD office on the west
side of the street.

Melburnians will know Franco Cozzo as the legendary furniture salesman who
made trilingual television advertisements in Italian, Greek and English.
Kids used to memorise these and recite them in the playground.

Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZUVd9NMM_k

--

  *piers kelly* | esteem’d editor

crikey’s language blog