Changing Unicode Fonts

Post, Mark mark.post at jcu.edu.au
Tue Aug 23 05:23:22 UTC 2011

Presumably Stephen's trying to make a uniform change within a subset of text (i.e., the rest of the doc is in Times or whatever).

I've had similar problems with Word. If it's possible to re-design your search-and-replace in terms of styles, with a particular font as a defined feature, this may be more effective.

Cheers
Mark