No subject

Stephen Morey S.Morey at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Aug 23 05:33:00 UTC 2011

Thanks to John, Andrew and Mark for your quick responses.

I am indeed trying to do a global search and replace in word, because I have Shan fonts in different parts of a lagre text. I do however have almost all my Shan text in a separate style. It was earlier in a non-Unicode Shan font, and that could be changed to a different font with ease.

However, the suggestions you have given me have all been tried, so far to no avail.

i) When I highlight a bit of Shan text in Padauk font and try to change to Yungkhio Unicode, the font does not change.
ii) When I alter the default font of the style that contains the Shan text, the font does not change.
iii) When I try to do a search and replace based on combining the style name and the font name, the font does not change.

So, what to do next?

Stephen