Changing Unicode Fonts

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:00:55 UTC 2011

Two more cents for the community memory:   Word distinguishes
between fonts that it believes are regular or complex script.   Given
the vagaries of Word and font-making this can be somewhat unpredictable,
i.e. two objectively complex-script fonts may be handled differently.  This
breaks global selection as well as search and replace.

    Bottom line is that it is advisable to set both the regular and complex
script
font in making this kind of change.

    Be well,
    Doug