No subject

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:02:13 UTC 2011

Just did a quick test in LibreOffice using padauk font ... typing in
S'gaw Karen, I could change the font to myanmar3, yunghkio, etc via
adjusting the styles.

Interesting to note that LibreOffice was assuming that the language of
the text was Hindi and kept defaulting to the Mangal font.

When modifying the style for sgaw karen text ... i set the western
font to Charis SIL Compact and the language to English

for the CTL font, i set this to Yunghkio and set language to Burmese

This seemed to work.

Haven't tried in OOo or MS Word yet.

--
Andrew Cunningham
Senior Project Manager, Research and Development

andrewc at vicnet.net.au
lang.support at gmail.com