IPA symbols in Garamond

Aidan Wilson aidan.wilson at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Aug 28 23:57:10 UTC 2011

Oops, I was wrong. Gentium DOES have the IPA characters. Word was just doing
that thing where IT decides what fonts you want to use.

Anyone know how to turn that off? So Word does what I tell it and not what it
thinks I want to do?

--
Aidan Wilson

PhD Candidate
Dept of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
The University of Melbourne

+61428 458 969
aidan.wilson at unimelb.edu.au