Crossovers and parallels

Aidan Wilson aidan.wilson at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Dec 8 00:24:45 UTC 2011

Given how many programs you intend to use, I argue again that a virtual machine
is the best approach. I agree that crossover allows you to easily open a
project without booting the machine, but the ram and cpu usage is higher when
you have crossover and a virtual machine running. It's best to have everything
in one VM.

--
Aidan Wilson

PhD Candidate in Linguistics