Crossovers and parallels

Xavier Barker meibitobure.gaunibwe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:33:40 UTC 2011

You don't even need to be booting the VM everytime you use it.  You can pause it (or save state) and just reload it in a ready state every time you need it, which is a great option if you're seriously so time poor you can't wait a few minutes for the VM to load.  You'll find a lot of software is dependent on a fair bit of backend stuff happening in Windows (like Keyman) which is why they don't work as expected under emulated conditions.