Online dictionary

John Mansfield jbmansfield at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:26:27 UTC 2011

Hi Greg,

I've previously bought domain names from GoDaddy <http://www.godaddy.com/>.
They are a very well-established domain name dealer; *but*, although they
do .com, .org and lots of other variants, they don't deal in .com.au
domains. If you want the latter, there seem to be a few dozen companies,
such as NetRegistry<http://www.netregistry.com.au/domain-names/domain-registration/>
.

Regarding improvements to your Lexique Pro default output: cosmetic
improvements should be fairly easy, and by just learning a bit of html (
W3Schools <http://www.w3schools.com/> is a good place to learn) you will be
able to do something here. If you are looking for more functional
improvements, like better navigation options, the learning curve might get
increasingly steep. And all this depends a fair bit on what sort of html
Lexique Pro spits out anyway.

I'd be happy to help point you in the right direction, if you want to show
me the files and describe some improvements you want to make.