Simple iPhone dictionary code?

Meikal Mumin meikal at MUMIN.DE
Wed Dec 14 13:28:11 UTC 2011

Hi Gary,

not for the iPhone (but I'm not sure whether such expensive devices are
accessible to users of non-commercial, linguistic products). There was
something for other platforms developed in SA some time ago. I wrote
something about it here.
https://meikal.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/wocal-6-impressions-language-technology-in-africa/

Best,

Meikal