RNLD Twitter - Siraya grammar and lexicon

Matthew Dryer dryer at buffalo.edu
Thu Dec 22 20:57:53 UTC 2011

A number of years ago, when Richard Rhodes published his dictionary of
Eastern Ojibwa with Mouton de Gruyter, he made an arrangement, as I
understand it, with Mouton to make copies available to members of the
community at a much reduced price.  Perhaps this is something that
should be done more regularly.

Matthew Dryer