RNLD Twitter - Siraya grammar and lexicon

Huang,Chun huangc20 at ufl.edu
Fri Dec 23 15:31:21 UTC 2011

Maku-alilid, thank you, Dr. Adelaar, who will present his book in
Taiwan next April and give the Siraya community two free copies!

I just heard about this news (that Adelaar is coming to visit) from my
friends Uma and Edgar in Taiwan. They, and others who study Siraya with
us, are all very excited.

Jimmy